Initial evaluation and follow-up care is carried out in our office. Whenever possible, please bring along X-rays and records for our review. You will undergo a history and physical examination at your initial evaluation and during follow-up exams.
Upon completion of our evaluation, we will review our findings and recommendations with you. A full report will also be sent to your referring physician and your primary care provider.
- Routine blood tests and studies
- Specialized testing to follow patients with rheumatologic diseases.
- Bone Density
- Ultrasound – musculosckeletal
- We provide infusion therapy for the treatment of arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Treatment times range from approximately 30 minutes to over 4-5 hours.
- Infusions are provided in a suite where patients can be comfortable for extended periods of time.
- We have WiFi and a television in the infusion area.